IWMA had been thinking about organizing online events for some time. Now with the current COVID-19 situation the organization has taken that step and has received tremendous feedback from attendees as well as from its members.
The first series of webinars took place on 15th, 22nd and 29th October. IWMA was able to reach out to an average of approximately 150 attendees on average per event!
The speakers gave presentations on
- How does water mist work?
- Standards / Codes and Guidelines
- Water Mist for Data Centre Protection
- Semi-stationary and fixed Systems for industrial Estate
- Lambeth sheltered Housing retrofit Case Study
- Protection of pharmaceutical Vials at Stevanto Group
- Water Mist Systems for Power Infrastructure Protection
The next series of webinars is scheduled to take place in January 2021.