The 19th International Water Mist Conference (IWMC) will take place in Berlin, Germany, on 23rd and 24th October 2019. Venue will be the Ameron Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel.
Call for Papers:
If you wish to hand in an abstract please click HERE to download the Call for Papers!
Please use the template to facilitate the evaluation process. The template can be downloaded HERE!
If you wish to sponsor the event and to book a table top for the exhibition you can downloade the sponsorship booking form HERE!
IWMA can offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
Platinum sponsorship - available once
Gold sponsorship - available once
Silver sponsorship - available 12 times (all booked)
(please see the sponsorship booking for for details)
You may wish to become an honorary sponsor to support IWMA in promoting the conference. To download the honorary sponsorship booking form please click HERE! This sponsorship is free of charge!
As far as the schedule is concerned please take note of the following dates:
- The Call for Papers will be published on 14th January 2019
- Table tops can be booked from 14th January 2019 onwards
- 30th April 2019 – deadline for applications for the IWMA Young Talent Award (Ph.D.)
- 15th May 2019 – Abstract deadline for IWMC 2019 presentations
- 15th May 2019 – the IWMC 2019 conference webpage will be activated
- 1st June 2019 – IWMA Young Talent Award: the authors of the most promising abstracts / summaries will be asked to hand in their complete Ph.D. thesis for evaluation by the IWMA Scientific Council
- 17th June 2019 – speakers will be notified about acceptance of their abstracts for the conference
- 30th June 2019 – the name of the IWMA Young Talent Award winner will be announced
- 1st July 2019 – the IWMC conference programme will be published
- 15th July 2019 – end of the early bird period
- 22nd August 2019 - the invitation and 1st draft of the agenda for the annual IWMA member meeting will be sent out (deadline for suggestions is 2nd October 2019)
- 15th September 2019 – the final versions of the IWMC presentations are due, Papers may be handed in one week prior to the conference
- 8th October 2019 - the final version of the agenda for the annual IWMA member meeting will be sent out
- 18th October, noon, the registration toll on the conference website shall be de-activated!
- 22nd October 2019 – 2019 IWMA Member Meeting at the Ameron Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel
- 23rd and 24th October 2019 – 19th International Water Mist Conference at the Ameron Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel