The IWMA board of directors have announced that IWMC 2021 (20th International Water Mist Conference) will take place on 27th and 28th October 2021. Venue will be The Regent Hotel in Warsaw, Poland.
TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME PLEASE CLICK HERE:
Next important dates:
- 24th August 2021: 1st invitation (including draft agenda) to the 2021 annual IWMA member meeting (to be held on 26th October 2021) Members may hand in suggestions for further topics until 5th October.
- 30th August 2021: end of the early bird period
- 12th October 2021: 2nd invitation (including final version of agenda) to the 2021 annual IWMA member meeting (reminder)
- 13th October 2021: final versions of presentations due
- 26th October 2021: IWMA member meeting
- 27th & 28th October 2021: 20th International Water Mist Conference
Day one of the conference will be Applications Day and can be booked separately. Day two will primarily focus on the scientific side of the technology.
PLEASE NOTE: The conference will first and foremost be a face-to-face event! However, if you cannot travel to Warsaw you will have the opportunity to watch the presentations via zoom! As there is no difference between ticket prices for physical and remote attendance you have until 15th September to make your choice! The special prices for locals are only valid for attendees present in the conference room!
IWMC Sponsors 2021: