Like many other events, the 20th International Water Mist Conference (IWMC) had to be postponed due to the current COVID-19 situation. Having initially been scheduled to take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 7th and 8th October 2020, the event has now been re-scheduled to take place on 21st and 22nd April 2021. The conference hotel will be the Regent Warsaw.
The updated schedule for this event will look as follow:
• 2nd June 2020: the call for papers will be released
• 15th July 2020: tabletop booking starts
• 30th October 2020: deadline for the submission of abstracts
• 30th October 2020: activation of the conference webpage
• 23rd December 2020: Speakers will be notified about the acceptance of their abstract
• 4th January 2021: publication of conference programme
• 15th January 2021: end of the early bird period
• 23rd February 2021: 1st invitation to the 2021 annual IWMA member meeting
• 23rd March 2021: 2nd invitation to the 2021 annual IWMA member meeting (reminder)
• 7th April 2021: final versions of presentations due
• 20th April 2021: 2021 annual IWMA member meeting
• 21st & 22nd April 2021: 20th International Water Mist Conference
Day one of the conference will be Applications Day and can be booked separately. Day two will primarily focus on the scientific side of the technology.
- Please note: Deadline for submissions to apply for the IWMA Young Talent Award is 30th December 2020 (In 2021, this award will go to the author of the best master thesis dealing with water mist)